Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018 for filling up Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in various Ministries, Departments, and Organisations in the Government of India.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
Tier -II – Computer Based Examination
Tier -III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
The Tier-I of CGL Examination in Computer Based Mode is scheduled to be held from
25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018. Final selection through the Combined Graduate Level
Examination, 2018 to various posts would be according to the confirmed number of
vacancies before the declaration of result.
The marks scored by candidates in Tier-I and Tier-II examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be treated as final and will be used for qualifying the candidates to next stage of examination and to determine the final merit.
|Tier||Subject||No. of Questions||MaximumMarks||
|I||A. General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 Minutes (Total) For VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand):
|B. General Awareness
|C. Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
|D. English Comprehension||25||50|
|II||Paper-I: Quantitative Abilities||100||200||120 Minutes
(For each Paper)For VH/ OH (afflicted with Cerebral Palsy/ deformity in writing hand):
|Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
- In Tier-I, there will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer.
- In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in
Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV.
- In Tier-II, Paper-I and Paper-II are compulsory for all the posts.
- In Tier-II, Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post or Paper.
- In Tier-II, Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
If you have not applied yet, you can Click here to Apply for SSC 2018.
All the Best!